8 Nights Jewels of the Kafue National Park Safari Package!
Experience the Kafue National Park and its wonderful natural diversity with the ‘Jewels of the Kafue’ safari package.
This 7 night tailor-made safari allows guests to experience what we feel are the two most stunning, yet vastly different, areas of the Kafue, staying at Mukambi Plains Camp, along with Kaingu Safari Lodge.
This trip is perfect for those wanting to experience the contrasts of the Kafue National Park and the Busanga Plains, or as a week long addition to a larger safari.
Travel Dates: 15th July to 31st October
Brief Safari Overview:
Beginning and ending in Zambias’ capital city Lusaka, the Jewels of the Kafue package starts your safari with one night to Mukambi Safari Lodge and then three nights each to Mukambi Plains Camp in the Busanga Plains and Kaingu Safari Lodge in the central area of the Kafue National Park.
Exploring remote areas of the Kafue National Park, you can enjoy accommodation in a charming seasonal tented camp deep in the heart of the magical Busanga plains and in boutique tented chalets hugging the Kafue River, renowned for its island and rock formations.
Experience the spectacular wetland area of the famous Busanga Plains at Mukambi Plains Camp and stunning river locations at Kaingu.
Discover wildlife and birding species by morning, afternoon& night game drives as well as and walking safaris from the Mukambi Plains cam. Add river cruises, canoeing, fishing or island sleepouts to your game drives at Kaingu with the highly experienced guiding team enabling you to have a customized safari, tailored in your requirements as much as possible.
All camps are built with minimal impact to the environment, run in an eco and socially sustainable manner.
1st night: MUKAMBI SAFARI LODGE, central sector Kafue NP
2-4th night: MUKAMBI PLAINS CAMP, Busanga plains Kafue NP morning/afternoon/night game drives, walking safaris
5-7th night: KAINGU SAFARI LODGE, central sector Kafue NP river cruises, canoeing, fishing, nature & rock walks, morning/afternoon and all day game drives, photographic hides, island breakfasts, – sleep outs and rapids dinners.
Availability & Cost: 15th July to 31st October: $4,850 per person
Duration: 7 Nights:
- 1st night: MUKAMBI SAFARI LODGE, central sector Kafue NP
- 2th -4th night: MUKAMBI PLAINS CAMP, Busanga Plains Kafue NP
- 5th-7th night: KAINGU SAFARI LODGE, central sector Kafue NP Includes: Accommodation, transfers*, meals & snacks, local drinks, laundry service, activities, 10% service charge, Kafue community and conservation bed night levy, Kafue National Park entry fees.
Inclusions: Accommodation, transfers*, meals & snacks, local drinks, laundry service, activities, 10% service charge, Kafue community and conservation bed night levy, Kafue National Park entry fees.
- Rates are per person, sharing. Enquire for Single supplement details.
- Arrival & Departure option included in above rate: *Arranged road transfers to and fro Lusaka & between camps
- Fly In or Self Drive options available. Enquire for rates and itinerary.
- Rate inclusions: as listed above.
- Rate exclusions: premium drinks, international airfares, travel insurance.
- Reasonable physical condition is recommended for the canoeing and walking safari
For reservation & booking contact: email@example.com